Final Logo

My thought process for the logo was water lilies. I wanted something that looked like lily pads and then the star image was meant to be in place of the flower. I wanted the circles to simulate the outward movement of water when something lands on the lily pad or disturbs the flower. The dots underneath were also to create a kind of flow of water. The color palette is again a watery palette to me.

Obviously, logos are not my strong suit. No matter how much I tinkered, I didn’t come up with anything that felt cohesive to me. I tried imagining something I’d use for my own business or something that fit for a different company and I kept coming up blank. This one was a struggle for me. I tinkered and I kept layering things and it just wasn’t the same for me as it was with Photoshop. Adobe Illustrator isn’t crazy hard either. I just was lacking inspiration and the muse was not showing up to give me a hand.

EDIT:
I tried changing the dots to waves and I altered some of the circles for the final image. I’m not pleased with it at all. Maybe I should have scrapped it and started over again. Regardless, it was still a lily pad water theme and while I can see it because I created it, I don’t know that others can see it.

Close Menu